Your donation helps make music a part of every child's education experience. Beyond bringing joy into students’ lives and adding more artistic exposure, music education also improves academic achievement and self-confidence. Our students develop skills of creativity and innovative thinking crucial for success in the 21st century.
Every donation makes a difference.
Consider a starter gift to make a difference in a child's life.
- $12.50 funds one month of music education to help one child in an inner-city school develop creativity. Click here to learn more about ETM's Bassline, our monthly giving group.
- $60 purchases a set of cello strings to outfit one child with a working instrument.
- $100 funds an at-home rental of a violin, expanding self-motivation of an orchestra student for a year.
Consider a medium gift to support vital projects.
- $150 funds an entire year of music education to help one child develop innovative thinking.
- $260 purchases an alto xylophone for a classroom for the improvement of math skills.
- $600 purchases a keyboard for a classroom to expand critical thinking skills.
- $1,000 purchases a beginning repertoire library 5 ensembles need to thrive, helping children develop musical artistry.
Consider a large gift to make a tremendous impact.
- $1,500 purchases a 6 piece Orff set for an entire classroom that can be adapted to suit each unique child.
- $2,500 purchases bass drums for 4 band programs, helping students learn how to keep the beat!
- $5,000 funds an entire year of music education for an entire class! Make the future theirs for the taking.
- $7,500 funds a music teacher position for one day a week for the entire school year, providing crucial weekly music classes to over 100 students.
Click here to donate now. Every donation makes a difference.