Making an In-Kind Gift
Are you considering contributing goods, services, or time to Education Through Music? Here are some guidelines to help you make that decision.
ETM is always excited to receive gently used instruments. For many of our students, having access to an instrument can transform their music education.
The most valuable instruments include the following:
- Recorders (new only, please)
- Orff Instruments
- Most band instruments
- Hand drums, egg shakers, and other small hand-held percussion instruments
- Violins (½ and ¾ sizes)
- Violas (12”, 13”, 14” sizes)
- Cellos (½, ¾, and full sizes)
- Clarinet and saxophone reeds (2 and 2 ½ strength)
Additional Music equipment
- Music Stands
- Rock stops
Unfortunately we are not able to accept
- Large drums and drum kits
- Guitars or bass guitars
- Sheet music
- Pianos (unless you can also donate delivery fees)
Still have questions? Please email us at email@example.com
In-Kind Services and Time
If you’re interested in donating your time or expertise, please visit our Volunteer page.
In-kind gifts are tax deductible to the full-extent of the law.